Food & DrinkLifestyle

Family Finds Dead Mouse in Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Ordered via Zepto: Horrifying Video Goes Viral

Prami Sridhar recently shared a disturbing video showing a dead mouse she found in a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup ordered through Zepto. The shocking incident took place in Mumbai, where three members of her family inadvertently consumed the contaminated syrup. One family member required medical treatment after consuming the tainted product. 

The video, which quickly went viral, captures the disbelief and horror of the family upon making the gruesome discovery. The incident has sparked widespread concern about food safety standards and the adequacy of quality control measures in the supply chain. Authorities are expected to investigate the matter thoroughly to prevent such incidents in the future.

Instagram Post Reveals Dead Mouse Found in Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup

Prami Sridhar took to Instagram to share a shocking video of a dead mouse discovered inside a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup, ordered through Zepto. According to her post, the syrup was intended to accompany brownie cakes for her family. However, their plans took a distressing turn when they noticed small hairs in the syrup while pouring it out. 

The video captures the unsettling moment when the mouse is found, highlighting the family’s disbelief and concern over the contamination. The incident has ignited widespread discussions about food safety practices and the need for stringent quality checks in the food supply chain.

In a shocking incident, a family made a gruesome discovery after emptying a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup into a disposable cup—they found a dead mouse submerged in the syrup. The syrup had been ordered via Zepto and was intended to accompany brownie cakes. 

To confirm their horrifying suspicion, the family washed the contents under running water, revealing that it was indeed a dead mouse. This disturbing event has raised serious concerns about food safety and quality control in the supply chain, prompting calls for more stringent checks to prevent such incidents.

Family’s Complaint Ignored After Finding Dead Mouse in Hershey’s Syrup

Prami Sridhar revealed that her attempts to register a complaint about the dead mouse found in a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup went unanswered. The syrup, ordered through Zepto, had been consumed by three girls in the family before the horrifying discovery was made. 

While two of the girls showed no immediate symptoms, one girl fainted and had to be rushed to the hospital. Fortunately, she has since fully recovered. This alarming incident underscores the critical need for robust food safety measures and responsive customer service in the food industry.

Family’s Disturbing Discovery in Hershey’s Syrup Sparks Health Concerns

Prami Sridhar expressed her deep concern and frustration on Instagram after discovering a dead mouse in a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup ordered through Zepto. “This is extremely concerning and unacceptable. We’re worried about the health risks and the lack of quality control,” she wrote, urging for a thorough investigation into the incident. 

Sridhar also warned her audience to be extra vigilant with packaged food and to double-check any treats given to children. This incident has highlighted the urgent need for stringent food safety measures and more effective quality control in the food industry.

Hershey’s Responds to Shocking Discovery in Viral Video

Since being shared on May 29, the video of Prami Sridhar discovering a dead mouse in a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup has gone viral, amassing over 5 million views. Amidst the numerous comments, Hershey’s reached out directly to Sridhar.

“Hi there, we are very sorry to see this. Please send us the UPC and manufacturing code from the bottle to with the reference number 11082163 so one of our team members can assist you,” the company wrote in the comments section of the Instagram post.

This response from Hershey’s indicates their intent to address the issue and investigate the matter further. However, the incident has already sparked widespread concern over food safety and the effectiveness of quality control measures in the industry.

Rahul Sharma

My name is Rahul Sharma. As a passionate writer and explorer, I'm always seeking inspiration in lifestyle, fashion, beauty, food & drink, and travel. With years of experience in the industry, I bring a unique perspective to my writing, blending my love for culture, style, and adventure.